Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pre Week

I have now had my juicer and been experimenting for about a week. I have tried a few different recipes and had at least 24oz of fresh juice a day. A couple funny things, my daughter #2 keeps asking for some of my juice. And even #4 who is turning 4 is also asking to try it. Although she refused to actually taste it when I gave it to her. 

I've noticed a couple things as well. I am actually craving juice, and I lost 6lbs in the last week. I was impressed with that because I haven't really been watching what I eat. More the opposite as I say goodbye to some of my favorite fast food. I've also noticed that I have increased energy and focus. And even though I still only get 5 hours or less of sleep, I'm finding it easier to get up in the morning. I can only imagine how I will feel when I cut out the junk food, move to a more plant based diet and juice even more. Getting kind of excited. 

One quick note I picked up a new wifi bathroom scale that tracks my weight and sends it to my iPhone. It also tracks heart rate, and BMI. Of couse I got it from Amazon, it is the Withings WS-50 Smart Body Analyzer. It is pretty cool. I won't go into all the features but encourage you to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment