Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 2 9/20/13

Day 2

Day 2 started out rough, I was running late getting the kids ready for school. In the process I forgot my extra juice for the rest of the day. I was pretty sure I would be starving around lunch time. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I was hungry.

Made it through the day though and went home and made more juice. Yesterday's juice was pretty bitter and even though I only used 1/2 a lemon, the lemon taste was strong. Did I mention I don't like lemons. Today the juice tasted awesome and the only thing different was the apples. I was out of the green colored apples I got from a lady by my kids school. Today I used one gala apple. 

Of couse my mother calls and invites me out for Mexican food, my favorite food at my favorite place Mexico Lindo. I was strong and declined!  The rest of the night went fine, still no headaches or other problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment