Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 1 9/19/13

Day 1
Woke up a little early to make juice. I need to make enough to last till I get home from work. I have had juice everyday for about 10 days so I'm feeling pretty good about the fast. 

The day went pretty good for the most part. After picking up the kids, my daughter went through the McDonalds drive through. It smelled so good....at first. Once they all started eating their food, it just smelled like grease! 

Made it until bedtime with no problems. I was hungry a few time but just had more juice. No headaches and plenty of energy all day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    How do you keep your juice from going bad if you make it in the morning for the entire day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, I make just under a gallon of juice every night. I have a bunch of glass bottles that I fill to the top before putting the caps on. I haven't went out and bought a new one yet so right now I use my daughters Barbie insulated lunch box with a reusable ice block. The bottles stay cold all day. I usually make 4 bottles and take 3 with me and leave one for when I get home before I make more juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing that..I was also curious too..I had someone tell me they use mason jars fill them as full as possible to reduce oxygen and make sure the lid is tight

    ReplyDelete