Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 4 9/22/13

Day 4

Not a good day! Woke up with a splitting headache! Thought I would feel better after I had some juice. No such luck! I showed incredible willpower when I made breakfast for my daughter. Bacon and egg breakfast burritos, a Sunday tradition for me and the girls. I plan on making healthy changes to Sunday breakfast, but I don't have anything in the house just yet. 
My head continued to throb all day and I felt pretty crappy. Even though I it was warm outside and in my house I was freezing. I sat for most of the day huddled on the couch with a thick blanket wrapped around me! 
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! 

1 comment:

  1. When I did my first juice fast I was freezing around day 4,5,6. It did go away though. I'm hoping to start another on Monday, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete