Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 46

 Day 46  Nov 3, 2013

Everything is going good with the fast. I continue to feel great and am very happy with the support I've been getting from everyone. Big thanks to everyone at Reboot with Joe that has read the blog and left comments.

I'm pretty excited, my cousin Amanda called me yesterday and her and her husband Ed are in Los Angeles for a conference called Healthy Taste of LA. "An all-day event featuring food, information and chef demonstrations by the finest medical doctors, vegan chefs and fitness experts". They have invited me to attend the conference with them. So in my next post I will be adding info from the conference. 

I've also been been getting a lot of people referred to this blog by my friend Kim's blogs. Please check out her stuff its pretty great!

My Delicious Vegan Diary 

Celebrate My Whimsy 

Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff. I watched FSAND last week and started doing some research on it. Bought a juicer, and will be drinking my first taste of green as soon as I click submit. It would have been about 15 minutes ago, but I found your blog... I started with the first post and just finished reading every single thing you've written here.

    I'm about the same height as you and have been excercising a ton, but have the same food weaknesses as you. Pizza and Mac and Cheese are by far my biggest comfort foods. I'm not sure if I'm going to go all out like you have, but I'm going to start following the same path. Juicing for a week or so, seeing how it goes, and then maybe testing the waters with a 10 day reboot.

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that you're an inspiration. Reading about your experiences from the beginning and through now are honestly as inspiring as the second half of FSAND. Thank you for sharing the way you have, keep it up, and keep documenting it for all of us trying to follow in your footsteps!

    And now, off to sample some green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Here things like that from other people really helps keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, just finished reading your blog and gaining inspiration from your accomplishment and guidance on your juice fast. I'm into Day 4 of my fast and going strong. I like the information you posted on keeping track of where to purchase the cheapest fruits/veg for juicing! I'm lucky I have multiple stores around me (Aldi, Walmart, Kroger, Sam's Club, Meijer, Marsh) to shop at, so making a list will surely help!

    I don't have an iPhone, but I'm sure there's an app for my Android out there. lol

    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Michelle, keep it up it only gets better after day 4! You should be proud of yourself for taking steps to be healthier! Just remember to have a plan for eating healthy when you stop your fast. The doctor I spoke to at the Healthy Taste of LA conference on Sunday told me to be very carefully to avoid any salt or oil when you first start eating, including olive oil.

    ReplyDelete