Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 89

Day 89       December 16th, 2013

Well hello all!

Things are going amazing, just really busy. I have a lot to update so hopefully I can get to some of it. If I look back 90 days I feel like I'm a different person. I feel better everyday and I really have come to enjoy my new way of eating. I no longer crave junk food but instead healthy snacks and food. I really think the most important thing I gave up was dairy! Obviously the junk food was a huge negative in my life but so was the dairy. Its really what I thought I would have a hard time giving up. 

Ok moving on, I had a few people ask me about thanksgiving. I know its been a couple weeks but its worth mentioning. I had an amazing vegan dinner that my friend Kim Lombardi made for me.

Veggie-Ducken, Potatoes, Stuffing, Sweet Potato Brulee, Vegan Gravy, and Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake. It was so incredible! but it did take me 2 days to eat. I would get full after just a couple bites. 

I do need to work on some more healthy meals. So far I have been eating things like black beans and brown rice. salads with oil free non dairy dressing, lots of hummus, whole wheat pasta, veggie pasta sauce. Oh and I made the most amazing chocolate chip cookies that were salt, oil, sugar, and dairy free. 

I also continue to spread the word how amazing green juicing and plant based eating is for your health. This past weekend I sat and talked with a good friend of mine that has had ongoing  health issues. Nothing related to her weight, she really is quite stunning. But doctors have been using her as a guinea pig with medication and test after test. I'm convinced that juicing and removing dairy and other foods from her diet is going to help her. I think she is convinced as well. She has already started to juice once a day (before I spoke to her) and has noticed a difference. I can't wait to see where this takes her.

Just noticed the time! That's all for now, happy juicing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment