Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 101

Day 101    Dec 28th, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm being told that I'm not blogging often enough. I agree, I just don't know where the time goes. 100 days has seemed to fly by. The biggest question I've been getting from people "How much weight have you gained since you stopped juicing?" Well first off I haven't stopped juicing, I still have juice everyday. There has been only one day in that last 100 days and that was on Christmas. I ended up traveling all day and didn't have any juice to take with me. By the time I got home with my kids I was exhausted. As far as how much weight I have gained......wait for it..... Zero!! I have continued to lose weight. On Christmas Day I was at 68 lbs lost, 1 lb short of a goal I had for Christmas morning. I was really wanted to see 199 on the scale. It has been at least 17-18 years since I've seen that. But I'm not disappointed at all. I've freaking lost 68 lbs and feel better than I have in years. 

I've had some good luck paying it forward as well. I've mentioned my friend Frank before and how he was interested in what I was doing. He decided to try juicing but only lasted a day or so. Well now after seeing how well I'm doing he has decided to try again. He even bought a Breville 800JEXL like the one I have. I know he can do it. He has always been someone that once he sets his mind to something he does it. Him and his family will be out in California in May. It will be so awesome for both of us to be fit and healthy for the first time in decades! 

Speaking of family, last night I seen Franks brother, sister, and mother. Needless to say they were quite shocked with my transformation. They were equally shocked when I told them I haven't had meat or dairy in almost 4 months. They have known me my entire life and how I have always eaten. It really made my day to talk to them about my journey. 

That's all for now, Happy Juicing 

2 comments:

  1. I've just read through your entire blog...very impressive and inspiring. You've done an amazing job! So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete