Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 27

Day 27   Oct 15, 2012

I know it's been a long time since I added to my blog. Rest assured the my Green Juicing adventure is going just fine. Although I would be lying if I said I didn't miss food, it's not because I'm ever hungry. I've gotten really comfortable with daily juicing and it's become a habit. I've also gotten really good making some pretty tasty juice. I started adding cilantro to all my juice and it taste amazing! Also juiced fresh pineapple, pears, zucchini , mint, and many others. I really like adding fresh watermelon for taste. 
I've been doing a lot of research on heathy vegan dishes to make when the fast is done. I think I said this before, I don't know if I will go complete vegan when I'm done. We will have to see how it goes, but I know it will be a mostly plant based diet. (With a few exceptions of course) 
So how good is it going? Well I feel amazing, have tons of energy, and definetly sleeping better. Total weight loss 32 lbs so far!!! I've been increasing my exercise to between 30 and 60 minutes of elliptical a day with stretching and yoga. Have even been able to do a couple yoga moves I was never able to do. I decided to go for 60 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment