Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 37

Day 37    October 25, 2013

I just realized something. I usually get headaches all the time, 2-3 times a week. I've always chocked it up to stress and spending all day on the computer. Well....haven't had a headache since day 4 of the fast over a month ago.

Something else I realized. Juice at "Juice it Up" is really expensive. I left the house yesterday for work and forgot my extra juice. I live almost 25 miles from my office so I didn't really want to drive all the way home. I decided to go to Juice it Up instead. I ordered a large juice for what I thought was $3.20, but no it wasn't $3.20 it was $8.50! Turns out the $3.20 I seen was 320 calories. And while it was ok, it was not as good as mine and not worth $8.50! 

I shared my blog with my cousin Amanda and she was so supportive that it made my day. She also invited me to come to Texas for a great event that her and her husband are putting on. 
New Year New You Healthfest

NEW YEAR NEW YOU HEALTH FEST


TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!

A weekend of transformation awaits you in the Piney Woods of East Texas. Learn about the endless benefits of a healthful, compassionate and sustainable plant-based lifestyle.
Gain inspiration from 15 of the world’s most influential and sought after speakers, athletes, and best-selling authors. Learn delicious recipes at vegan chef led cooking demos. Sample award-winning chili at the vegan chili cook-off and try new, healthy foods and products.
Work it off with a boot camp session led by a Hollywood fitness guru. Learn how to lose weight, increase your energy, prevent cancer, reverse heart disease, get fit and conquer type 2 diabetes. All of this and more await you in the historic downtown of Marshall. Don’t delay. Register now!

So I'm booking a flight to Texas....woo hoo! My favorite place ever! And I told my friend Lisa about it and she may try and make too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment