Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 437 12/1/2014

Day 437

It's been a long time!!

Let me first apologize for taking so long to update my little blog. For a quick explanation or an excuse, what ever you want to call it. I had to downsize my company at the end of March. This meant closing 3 office locations, and laying off all but a few of my staff. As you can imagine this was a very difficult decision. I felt it was the only thing I could do if there was any chance of saving my company if that was even possible. This also meant that I would have to go back into building mode and 18 hr days. There was many factors that led to the downsizing; Obamacare, Gov. Jerry Brown, the Department of Health Care Services etc.

So to make a long story short that is what I have been doing the last 6 months or so.

On to more important stuff. Yes I am still juicing almost everyday. I have missed a few days here and there but not many. I really just don't feel good if I don't have juice. I've had to make some adjustments including juices large batches of juice and freezing it. You do loose some nutrients and flavor but its very minimal. I have also maintained a plant based vegan diet. So even though my stress level has been over the top, I still continue to feel amazing.

Something else I have done is joined a few vegan groups on Facebook to talk to other like minded people. It has been an amazing experience and I have met some really incredible people. Not to mention we have went to some truly amazing vegan restaurants. It just shows that you can eat 100% plant based meals and not sacrifice taste or flavor. I will list links to some of the them on the links tab. I think my favorite is Native Foods Cafe. Native Foods has several locations around California and a few in other states. A really close 2nd would be Sage Bistro in Culver City California. Talk about amazing! I have not tried one dish that I did not love. If you have a sweet tooth they have a huge selection of non-dairy ice cream. 

So I'm going to try and get back to blogging more often. Next entry I'm going to share my Thanksgiving experience this year and.....I have a huge announcement about Healthfest 2015. So I know its a lot to ask after such a long absence but please stay tuned!!!

A quick note. I have had a few messages from people saying they can't find my interview on the JuicingForHealth.com website. Here is the correct link. Jeff's 70-day Green Juice Clense

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. People who are really concerned about their health may also take help from the Noni fruit extract as it could help them in maintaining good health by maintaining normal blood pressure and blood sugar levels. It also contains anti-oxidants that can help you feel energized for full day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems to be really helpful in maintaining good health . I simply love this fruit as it is full of vital nutrients that are necessary for your vital organs. This is not easily available but simply an amazing fruit to have. Fruits and juices are really healthy and beneficial for health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.I think you will come back as early as possible. We like your journey with juice, so please share your experience in this blog. See the also.best masticating juicer.

    ReplyDelete